Fundraisers and In-kind Donations – Contact Form
Center for Victims welcomes individuals, families, businesses, community and social groups to host fundraising events on our behalf. We have partnered with hundreds of groups who have so generously invested their time and energy in to spreading awareness and generating much needed funds to support victims of rape, sexual assault, domestic violence, and other crimes.
Without these efforts and community support, we would not be able to reach thousands of children and teens in schools or provide the community with information necessary for them to be able to receive our services.
Center for Victims is looking forward to working with you on your third party fundraising event! Start Here:
After reading our guidelines, please use the form to the left to contact a Center for Victims staff member.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Center for Victims!
Ways to Get Involved:
- Virtual parties (Usborne Books, Pampered Chef, Gourmet Dips, etc.)
- Facebook birthday fundraisers
- Matching gifts through your employer
- Needed Items, see below
- United Way or other payroll contribution
- Cloth masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Gift cards (ex. Target, Walmart, Uber, etc.)
- Cleaning products
- Art supplies
- Natural hair and skin care
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Smartphones and cellphones to be sent to Shelter Alliance (CV will receive a monetary donation in return)