Planned giving is the easiest way to support Center for Victims. Give the gift of a lifetime and make a bequest to ensure that our programs and services are here for future generations. If you are planning to include Center for Victims in your estate planning, you can share the following language with your estate planning attorney to add to your will or loving trust.
Other options for Leaving a Legacy include:
- Prepare a will. Only half of us have now and without a will you may lose control of your assets.
- Leave a specific dollar amount or percentage of your assets.
- Consider using assets such as stocks and bonds as a charitable gift. They may provide estate tax savings.
- Name a beneficiary of your pension plan, IRA or life insurance policy.
- Remember loved ones with memorial gifts.
- Encourage family and friends to leave gifts in their will.
- Language for a bequest can be as easy as writing the following:
- I, (name), of (city, state, ZIP), give, devise and bequeath to Center for Victims, (written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property) for its unrestricted use and purpose.